Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 6 - The beach

I am proud of myself today...I worked out! I did this lovely thing called, extreme climbing. It is either 215 or 250 stairs and the hike to get there is all uphill. Wow, it was intense. A lot more than I thought it would be.
Heres some of the stairs:

And here is the view:

Fyi, a pretty view does NOT make exercising any easier. In fact it is slightly the opposite because you find yourself wishing you were there on the beach.

After the stairs and class I went to the beach with Stephanie and Mellissa. We had a lot of fun playing in the ocean and just chillen on the beach. It was great. Anyone think there is a chance Oklahoma could build an ocean? I mean we build lakes, surely we can tackle this!

This would be the beach...oh yeah!





Accomplishment Day 6: Swimming in the Ocean



4 comments:

  1. Wow...that extreme climbing sounds intense!! Reminds me of when I was running up OU's football stadium steps when getting in shape for wilderness trek! At least you had an ocean to jump into afterward haha, sounds like you had a blast! I'm so glad you're enjoying yourself down there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IDK, I think the view justifies the hike! Or, at least, that's how I felt about the "White House" hike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes to the hike, no to the stairs

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, a stairstepper wouldn't really be a good craigslist find.

    ReplyDelete