Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 11 - July 14, 2010 - My big bubbas wedding day!

Okay, so today is not about me...yes I realize this is my blog.

My brother, Josh, just married my now sister-in-law, Hollis. Wow! I am so excited for them! They are the worlds' cutest most amazing couple EVER! (Sorry mom and dad but really..they are ADORABLE and well, your my parents.)


So let me give some shoutouts.

Thank you Kristen, mutual friend of both, for bringing the worlds cutest couple together! Without you taking the chance none of us would have known the love and support that Hollis brings each and every day.
Thanks to parents on both sides for raising such wonderful people who are filled with love, respect and honesty.
Thanks bro for always being my rock, I love you like a TON!
Thanks Hollis for well, being you and accepting my brother's proposal with open and loving arms. I love you sis!
Lastly, thank you to anyone and everyone who are a part of Josh and Hollis' life.


Accomplishment day 11: Tengo una mas hermana!!!

5 comments:

  1. Very nice Jenn. I don't even know Kristen, but she did good with the introductions! As for the 'parents' comments, thanks, we try.

    I can't wait to see the pictures and video. Tonight they were going on a dinner cruise. I forgot to tell you, but I think they are zip lining tomorrow, and snorkeling in a cave on Friday. So cool, and so much fun. What a great honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now try writing the "shout-outs" in Spanish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a challenge...so with a little help from a translator here is my reply:

    Gracias a Kristen, amiga de Josh y Hollis, para trayendo mundo mas linda pareja juntos! Sin a tu tomando un oportunidad nosotros nunca eran amor y apoyo que Hollis trea cada dia.

    Gracias las padres de Josh y Hollis para criando jente maravilloso que lleno con amor, respecto y honestidad.

    Gracias el hermano de mi para siempre hace el rock, te quiero MUCHO!

    Gracias Hollis por ser tu y aceptando la propuesta de mi hermano, con los brazos abierto y amante. Te amo hermana!

    Por ultimo, gracias al todos que estan un parte de la vida de Josh y Hollis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you say so!!!! lol. very good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just now getting to catch up on all of your entries! Thank you so much! You're too sweet! I thank you guys for being so welcoming and supportive- and with such great senses of humor! You are amazing and I'm so lucky and grateful to be a part of your family!

    ReplyDelete